Interlake Saints Online Learning Experience is an online program with three courses taught by Saints Robotics members for third to fifth graders: Introduction to Scratch, Advanced Scratch, and Beginner Engineering Concepts.
July 19-23 – Introduction to Scratch: Students are taught the foundations of programming using Scratch. Taught July 19-23, 10AM-12PM and 2PM-4PM sessions available.
July 26-30 – Advanced Scratch: Students learn about creating more advanced projects on Scratch such as games. Taught July 26-30, 10AM-12PM and 2PM-4PM sessions available.
August 2-6 – Beginner Engineering Concepts: Students get a feel for engineering by building their own projects. Taught August 2-6, 10AM-12PM and 2PM-4PM sessions available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What technology would I need? These four sites must work: Google Classroom, Google Meet, Google Slides, and Scratch.
- How much does this cost? Each individual course costs $125 per student. Financial aid is available.
- How do I pay? We will contact you with payment details after your registration is confirmed by us.
- Where do I sign up? Sign up here: http://bit.ly/sr1899ISOLERegistration2122
- Who can I contact if I have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!